21 September 2016

Victorian Rose

Hello,

finally the weather has started to cool down and all of a sudden I feel like wearing more pink toned blushes opposed to peach. I wonder how long that faze will last but it is all good because I decided to wear one particular blush to test it out and I can already reveal that I ended up really liking it.




It is Deborah hi-tech marbled blush in the shade Victorian Rose. There were four different shades available and after swatching them all they all came off shimmery so if you're a fan of matte cheeks than they won't be right for you.



On the skin it comes off as a very light warm rose shade with lots of silver sparkle so there is no need for adding highlighter. I'm very cautious when it comes to pink cheeks because I don't think I can pull it off and I simply don't like it but this shade is subtle enough. I love that it is buildable, one soft layer gives you just a little shimmer (sometimes I use it on top of a different blush to add some glow) or two layers to get this nice flushed colored cheeks. 
I understand that not everyone likes shimmer but I am very fond of it. This Victorian Rose blush become one of my favorites very quickly and I don't see myself stop using it anytime soon. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment