02 September 2016

Nude beige

Hello,

how are you? We are already in Autumn month and soon the end of the year will knock on our doors. Time fillies way too fast also Essence sale was long time ago and I still have some items to show you.



Essence pure nude powder in Nude Beige. This is not the lightest shade but second lightest and I thought it looked pretty light so I picked it up anyways (the lightest shade was sold out).


It is marbled and in real life it is a tad more obvious. Packaging contains 7g which is decent for a face powder. I swatched in on my hand and it completely blended in with my skin tone but I noticed that the finish is not completely matte. On my face it is however mattifying and it does not leave any shine, I find it to be harsh sometimes and it can look cakey.
To me it is average powder but since I found better ones (Essence all about matte! fixing compact powder), cheaper ones and they are still available I won't be too sad when I will use it up.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment