29 September 2016

Brown no. 1

Hello,

awhile ago I received a package from Korea with this cheek product in it. I know, I purchased some other cheek products before that one so they should be on the blog first, right? I couldn't resist and focused more on this one.


A'pieu pastel blusher in the shade BR01. There are ten shades within this range and one of them is highlighter and one is bronzer, which is what I got. I thought I will pick this one up since Korean girls are so pale I thought it will be a nice color for me as well.


It comes in a very simple white packaging with see through plastic on top to see the color, there are no mirror or brush added but it doesn't bother me.



When I swatched it on my hand the color didn't meet my expectations. It looks more orange than brown and I think it shows on the photo. It doesn't contain any glitter or shimmer but it also isn't completely flat, maybe a soft velvet finish? 
It is very pigmented so I have to be careful when I use it, a little goes a long way. 

At first I was a bit disappointed but then I asked myself what is the difference between bronzer and a blush for me? I use both only on my cheeks, I don't warm up my face with bronzers, I'm too scared to look out of place so I only use it on my cheeks. The difference is in the color, while blushes come in wide array of colors, bronzers are more or less similar, right? So what am I complaining about? Instead of a brown bronzer shade I got orange-y blush, which is my favorite color for the cheeks anyway. 

I decided to embrace this lovely color, it is not as neutral as I expected but it is still nice and I will wear it a lot. 



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment