26 September 2016

Project polish

Hello,
 
another month has gone by and I have been good. No new nail varnishes in my stash but again I manged to clear two of them out. None of them was within my favorites so I'm happy to finish them and I won't look for a replacement.


First is a Catrice in the shade Put Lavender on Agenda. I love lavender color on my nails but this one was a tad too dark and too smokey. I prefer them to be lighter and more vibrant, so I'm not shedding any tears. I reviewed it on the blog in January and it surprises me how much I liked it back then, continuous use really changes my opinion.

Next is from the brand smart girls get more and it only have a number 4 on the bottom so I assume that is the shade. I would never get such a bright color, let alone in pink. I won it in a giveaway and I gave it a chance, I painted my toes and I actually liked it. Once or twice I wore it on my nails so the bottle got empty pretty fast because it only hold 5 ml of product. If you are interested how it looked on my nails you can see it here.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment