12 September 2016

Pucker now

Hello,

I have way too many lip products and they are slowly getting old. I decided to go through them and check if they are still usable or if I like them at all. I rediscovered this little baby and I can't remember when was the last time I wore it, most probably sometime last year...


Avon Color Trend lip gloss in the shade Pucker is a staple shade. I ordered it because it looked different and I wanted to try more colors, to get myself out of my comfort zone. Low price tag convinced me and I ordered three shades.
The packaging is simple and nothing special but at the same time functional, I appreciate the white top opposed to usual black one.


Pucker is mauve toned purple with some little shimmer, I normally don't like sparkling lips but on the photo with a lip swatch you can see it is not too obvious also on me it is more pink than purple.


I find them to be moisturizing enough to be worn on its own and the vanilla scent which stays on the lip even after the gloss is gone is nice. In the brochure I often find them on sale and sometimes I find myself close to purchasing more shades.
This particular shade is lovely, I think it suits me but only as long as I keep my mouth shut. The thing is that it makes my teeth appear more yellow (they are not sparkling white but also not so yellow) and I resent that. That is the only reason why I don't wear it and I think it is time to just toss it, I know I will never wear it again.

If you are looking for an inexpensive vanilla scented lip glosses and you like a shade I would suggest you to try them, if you end up not liking them you can always return them but I think you won't regret it. I will take photos of the other two shades I have as well and I will make sure to show them because you never know, maybe you will find the shade you were looking for.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment