29 February 2016

20. NOTD

Hello,

another beautiful day for another gorgeous nail polish color. I'm in love with muddy, dusky grey shades and this one is just one of those.

Avon Color Trend Rare

It is my second shade from Avon Color Trend line and it is called Rare. It is lighter grey/beige shade. It is hard to say which one is it because it also depends from the light.

Avon Color Trend Rare

This one has completely different formula than the Pout shade. It is watery and very light, not very pigmented at least the first coat. I was worried how many coats it will take to be completely opaque but second coat did the trick, just to be sure I applied three coats because on the photo it is more obvious if the polish is on the sheer side so I think in the future two coats will be enough.
I'm really happy with this shade as well, I absolutely adore it.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment