06 February 2016

16. NOTD

Hello,

today was the perfect day to redo my nails. I choose a rather plain base and topped it off with something sparkling.

Essence I'm the boss & Kiko Fancy top coat Purple Dahlia

As a base I used Essence I'm the boss which I mentioned in one of my previous posts that the formula has changed and the flakes dot show up anymore and also the color is slightly different so I'm focusing on it and try to wear it as much as possible. I want this polish to be gone and the reason why I don't get tired of wearing it so offten is that I pair it with different top coats.
This time I choose my only Kiko polish that I own. It was given to me by my sister because she knows me well. This is Kiko Fancy top coat in Purple Dahlia. It contains a mix of mostly hot pink/fuchsia glitter, the base is clear so the polish worn underneath is seen.

Essence I'm the boss & Kiko Fancy top coat Purple Dahlia

Here I'm wearing two coats. I didn't need to 'fish' for glitters because this baby is very saturated with it. I like it a lot and I would love to try more Kiko products, not just nail polishes. I hear they have great stuff but sadly there isn't a Kiko store in my country.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment