25 January 2016

14. NOTD

Hello,

my previous manicure started to chip on me so I switched it up. I dig out my oldest nail polish. How do I know? I have a good memory (at least when it comes to nail polishes) and the packaging is so old that probably no one remembers when these were available.

Essence multi dimension xxxl shine nail polish Right, Girl!

Yes, I had to use a couple of drops of thinner but other than that it is still nice. It applies like a brand new one. If you haven't recognize the packaging this is Essence multi dimension xxxl shine nail polish in the shade Right, Girl!. It is the only one from this line I ever had but based on this one they had a lovely formula.

Essence multi dimension xxxl shine nail polish Right, Girl!

It is a medium red shimmery shade. It dries shiny but a layer of top coat made it even better. In certain light it leans toward the pink side. It definitely isn't my favorite shade but I remember I rarely wore it because I was scared to use it up. Taste definitely changes or at least evolve.
I will try to wear this one more often and just use it up and be done with it. It is a nice shade but I wouldn't repurchase it if it would be still available.


Thank you for reading and a have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment