22 January 2016

Catrice mono eye shadows

Hello,

I picked 10 different Catrice eye shadows from their recent sale. I have never have their eye shadows but I heard a lot of good things about them.

Catrice New in Brown and Ooops...Nude did it again!

I have New in Brown and Ooops...Nude did it again! Both of them are nice neutrals great for people who don't like too colorful eyes and yes, I'm one of them. I like my neutrals. I was playing around with these two for the past week and it made me realize something.


Catrice New in Brown and Ooops...Nude did it again!

Here they are on the back of my hand. I have a feeling they look a bit different than in the pan. 

Ooops...Nude did it again! has a nice sateen sheen but unfortunately on my eyes it is barely detectable, maybe this happens because I use a very thin layer and for the swatch I layered two or three coats plus my skin is a bit lighter on my face than on my hands so the color just blends in with my skin color.

New in Brown gets more bronze-y on the skin which I don't mind. I figured that bronze eye shadows makes my eyes more blue which is okay with me but the issue I have with it is that I already have a couple similar shades in my collection.

All in all I do like the formula of them, they are very inexpensive and they have a rather large color selection. Maybe next time I will picked more original shades  ;)


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment