14 January 2016

Petite Bunny

Hello,

today it started to snow again. It is also much colder than this past week. That made me think that it would be appropriate to include something balmy and moisturizing but also fun.

Tony Moly Petite Bunny gloss bar Juicy Peach

Isn't it cute? I'm normally not into pink and cutesy packaging but this little one really got me. I couldn't resist to try at least one.


The full name would be Tony Moly Petite Bunny gloss bar in the shade Juicy Peach. It is more pink than peach especially when I swatch it on the back of my hand. On the lips it gives a hint of gloss and a little bit of color.

Tony Moly Petite Bunny gloss bar Juicy Peach swatch

It has a very pleasant scent, it reminds me of candy but it is really faint. I have been using it for a month now and I can barely smell it. When I apply it on my lips it is non detectable. The formula is moisturizing but nothing too special. I had better lip balms for cheaper. I got mine of e-bay and they are little over 4 dollars. They are not too expensive but in my opinion they don't really deliver much. I like the cute packaging but everything else is rather average. I don't think I will buy more even though they look adorable. Maybe if I will find them on sale I will pick more and use them up and keep the empty packaging for decoration.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment