06 August 2016

37. NOTD

Hello,

we will celebrate my mom's birthday tomorrow so I wanted to have fresh manicure. I dig out one of my favorites and I fell in love all over again.



Essence Forget me not was part of the limited edition a couple of years ago but it still applies like a brand new. I used two thin coats and the result is stunning.


In real life it is slightly less bright (my camera sometimes messes with me, I found lots of swatches online but almost all of them shows this buddy way too lilac. I guess I'm not the only one having hard time photographing it) but still popping. On the photo with the bottle some discrete shimmer is visible but it doesn't translate onto the nails, it has cream finish.
I love the color because it is so unusual, on the first glance it is just another periwinkle shade but it has something special in it. I tried to compare it with others but this one always stands out. It is ether because it is brighter or leans towards lilac. To me it is gorgeous and I couldn't be happier if they would sell it again.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment