01 November 2015

Another October purchase

Hello,

on Friday I stopped at the drugstore for another quick purchase. I'm not quite sure what is happening with me because I turned to be a complete shopping maniac lately. In this past month or two I have bought so much make-up and beauty stuff which I can compare with the entire year of purchase. I really can't control myself. At least I don't buy everything at once but little by little. So, this Friday I went home and on the way I stopped in the drugstore plus I had coupons so I payed much less than I would usually.




First I picked up this palette. I actually wanted the All about Nudes palette but it was sold out. I opted for this one because it is still neutral but with a warmer touch. First swatches looks nice a bit shimmery but that was expected. I will try to wear the first layer off to see if it will be less glittery and I will report back.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                           
                                                                                                                             
Next are two Sheer & Shine lipsticks. I am a big fan of moisturizing and wet looking lipsticks. I don't care much for matte finish. I choose a light pink ( again I wanted the popular All about cupcakes but it was sold out) which is named Candy Love and deeper one is called I feel pretty. On first swatches the pink one barely shows, I hope it will be better when I will apply it on my lips.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment