21 July 2026

Swirl it, don't shake it

 Hello,

in February I have reviewed mauve shade named Don't Slurp So Loud and I really liked it. I wanted to get backup of that lovely shade plus I wanted to try the soft pink one shown below...

They are Catrice Marble-licious liquid lip balms in Swirl it, don't shake it shade. This line is discontinued but online store offered this shade as gift with purchase so I made two purchases so I would get two gifts :)


The marble-swirl design is there and it is beautiful but it does not last for too long. I am super glad that I was able to get this shade but the mauve one was sold out and I will not be able to get it.


On the applicator it looks mid toned pink and super juicy. Scent is again wannabe caramel but it is light and almost like they are trying to cover something up. Not bad but also not great.


Shade is very pale and on my skin milky pink, on my slightly red lips it settles into lip lines and it looks odd but after a minute or two it is fine, almost as if the color adapted, sinked in and it looks more natural. After the gloss fades the slight pink tint is still visible and if I reapply next coat blends in seamlessly.
I like this shade just as much as the mauve and I am glad that I got this one but I am not sure if I should keep the backup, I know my sister also has a soft spot for pale pink.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment