22 July 2026

Pinkmelon Glow

 Hello,

my obsession with stick lip balm/gloss hybrids continues. I am on a search to find the glossiest and the most longlasting one that there is.


This one is Self Beauty Veganize Collagen Lip Glass Balm in the shade Pinkmelon Glow. I like the soft pink packaging and the heart character which looks like it works at the call center is so funny to me :)


It makes me smile whenever I see the little heart.


The name suggest that the shade is pink but it looks orange and it is packed with colorfull flakes, the texture looks very jelly like. This much product sticking out is way too much. I figure it out the first time I have tried it that this one is the softest. The slightest touch melts it and if I get too much out I get it all over my lip line. I would use half less, just a tiny bit sticking over the plastic and it covers my entire lips.


Sparkles are irregular sized and quite large, to me they look more like flakes, consisting of mostly gold and pink but there are some blue and cool violet thrown in the mix to make it more interesting and different.
Base color is not visible but the sparkles are so intense and packed that there is no need for color.


I like the super soft texture but I will not be bringing it around in this heat. Shade is non existing but there is plenty of sparkles to make for it and shine. I dare to say that this one is the glossiest that I have to tried. 
There is no scent and while I love a good scented product at the end it is better if it is non scented since I might not like the scent or got sick of it, but if there is no scent to begin with I will like it as long as the formula is right.
This one makes me want to get some other tinted shades as well.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment