28 July 2026

Juliet Rose

 Hello,

today is a perfect day to show this lovely blush. I wanted a pastel peach (my long gone Tony Moly Salmon Nude blush is missed) when I came across this baby.


I purchased it online so I wasn't sure if it will be the right shade but I decided to take the plunge. It is Bbia Last Blush in the shade Juliet Rose (maybe this will truly be the last blush for me...)


It is paste peach but I fell like it lacks some brightness, my old one has some white pigment for brightening included but I can' see it here. Somewhat it looks dusty and light.


On my wrist it barely shown but I like that it is close to my skin tone since I don't want it to be too much.
When applied with a brush it kicks some powder. 
On my face it is a bit more noticeable, probably because my foundation is still a dit damp (when I apply concealer and foundation I spray fixing spray and when it dries I powder my face and only then follow with other colored powders on my cheeks and eyes), I can only assume that I don't powder my face too much and while it it is a bit sticky blush holds on to it and it is slightly darker, a bit more defined.


I like the simple and thin packaging, curvature nicely follows the tint curvature so it is recognisable but without over the top design. Shade is lovely, I like that it is light but for me it still lacks that ompf that Salmon Nude had. 

I will gladly wear it but my hunt for perfect shade continues.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment