23 July 2026

Honey Honey & Twinkle Glitter

 Hello,

I have two limited edition eyeshadows, again from Etude (previously I had two lip balms/glosses in tubes). They caught my eyes, especially the price and when I dig deeper shades looked like something different and I decided to try them out.


They are Etude What's in my eye, eye shadows in shades Honey Honey and Twinkle Glitter.


They look very simple while in the pan, one white and one pink but that is only a trick, on skin they surprised me since they look like something completely different.


It depends from the light how sparkly they look, in no direct sunlight the base color of Honey Honey is seen as sheer white (I love doing sparkly mod look with it), it is not overpowering but just a touch of white base.
Twinkle Glitter has rosy pink base but it somewhat blends into my skin tone and it is not really visible on my skin as pink. 
White one has noticeable but light base while the pink one is almost just sparkles, that is the difference between them in the shadows.


When light hits them sparkles comes to life. Hone Honey has white and lavender/pink sparkles which altogether create cool toned look.
Twinkle Glitter has more pink sparkles and it looks warmer, at least compared to the first shade.


My photos don't give them enough credit, I just wasn't able to capture their sparkle, from some angles they looked almost metallic but on sun they looked sparkly. I find Honey Honey shade a bit more sparkly than the pink variation.


On the photo above there is visible slight shine. White Honey Honey version is cool toned and pink Twinkle Glitter leans peachy pink with less base color.


I tried to snap one in the sun but I failed. In real life Honey Honey shined like crazy, full of cool violet sparkles catching the light. Twinkle Glitter has less particles but the base becomes more visible in the sun, it has its own glow.


I find them beautiful one and done shadows for my sparkly days. I wear them to my office job and I don't think they are too much since inside they look more modest but when I wrap it up at work and I am free to roam outside sparkles come to life and they transform to a more fun look.
I absolutely love them and will wear them a lot.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment