29 July 2026

Guava lips

 Hello,

I am back with a familiar product in some new, fresh shades with two different finishes.


They are Rom&nd Glasting Color Glosses in Guava Cream and mini is Guava Sparkle


Applicators are almost the same size, not much difference and I like that they were somehow able to keep the size since I find it very fitting for my lips, I usually don't need to reapply.


Shades are almost the same, rosy red but cream version is a bit more sheer and the sparkling one not only has more pigment, there is also tiny silver shimmer which does not distracts but adds to the glow.
Cream option has slight fruity scent while sparkling one has none but it tingles, thankfully the sensation disappears fast.


These are lovely, very similar shades to my lips and look very natural on me. I really like this formula as they are very glossy.


I know I say that for all of Rom&nd shades but these two are great and possibly my favorite. I just wish the mini would not have the tingle but I love the shimmer.
I found out that they now have separate shimmery line and I am excited for it but they did not included Guava Sparkle... :(
I think that is a missed opportunity but maybe this shade did not get great reviews or maybe they will add it later, hope remains.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment