20 July 2026

Healthy tint

 Hello,

I came across this tint and shades are inspired by cool women. I though that the concept was interesting and when I looked into I found one of the lighter shades. Healthy looked lovely and they matched it to a positive woman, on swatches it looked more pink but I am not mad that the shade turned out different on me.


Packaging of this Braye Thin Glow Tint in the shade Healthy is pen like (there is a hook on top at the lid to carry it with stack of papers) and it twists to open, thankfully I did not break it apart.


Applicator is precise but carries too much product for me, I like to apply little and build it up. Formula is also thin, just like the name suggests and a little goes a long way.


Shade is beautiful. Not too dull and not too vivid coral, just right to brighten but not to stand out too much.
It stains super fast and does not move even after a few washes. Stain color is a bit deeper than the initial 'wet' swatch.


After a minute this tint gets shinier and more juicy. I really like the formula but I wish the stain wouldn't darker. It is not that much of a difference but since I absolutely love the color of it when applied I wish that it would just stay like that.


I like the thin and manageable texture, shade is gorgeous and shine is lovely. Gloss lasts for almost one hour which is good but not the best. Stain is even and longlasting. I like this formula and I will check other shades as well to see if there is something else up my taste.
Own (dried rose) and Maudlin (cinnamon beige) are two shades that now got my interest, I know I should not get them but maybe in the future after I go through some of my lippies I would get them.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment