Hello,
my obsession with Peripera tints continues, I feel like I still have not found the best but on the other hand I liked all of them that I got :)
This time around it is
Peripera Ink Mood Glowy Tint in
Warm-Gorithm. It is some kind of special edition since it has a cute bow attached to it.
Applicator is pretty long and elongated and size is standard 4 ml.
Somehow I expected this shade to be more nude not bright coral, but it is still a lovely shade. It has brightness to it but with one coat it still looks natural and not too much.
I love the glow Peripera tints have which lasts for up to one hour and stain is even all over my lips.
I find this shade to be super pretty on me but it does deepen a bit on my pigmented lips, and coral turns more into dried rose kind of shade.
I really like Peripera Ink Mood Glowy tints, so far I have not find a dud but now they have a new, revamped line which is supposed to be even glossier... I am intrigued since this line is already amazing.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment