Hello,
I finally got this Amuse lippie. I was eyeing this line for a while and choosing one shade was difficult. I decided to get one of the lighter shades.
It is
Amuse Jel-Fit Tint in
Boksoonga Jelly (I just learned that this word means Peach Jelly in Korean, now I need to learn how to pronounce it correctly. In my language Boksoonga sounds similar to barefoot, so now in my mind this shade is locked as Barefoot Peach :).
It really has a peach tone and that was what attracted me in the first place. Applicator is a bit elongated and I find it to be precise enough.
It has a fresh fruity grape scant, it is not very strong and it is pleasant.
It swatches peachy but on my slightly reddish lips it turns a bit more coral. Color looks very natural on me. I wish it would be glossier and that the shine would last for longer. Shine lasts for around 20 min and then it leaves a stain.
I like the different packaging, shade is super pretty and I like the scent. For my liking this formula isn't glossy enough (I personally prefer shinier tints) and I also wish the glow would last for longer.
Tint is even and does last for hours, so formula overall is nice.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment