Hello,
I have been using these beauties for a while now and outer packaging is cute but blushes inside are stunning. I think these two look very different in the pan opposed swatched.
They are
FlowerKnows Shell's Jewel Silk Satin blushes (in my head this is still the Mermaid dream collection :)
Beach Starfish and
Strawberry Bubble.
Packaging is massive but super detailed as well. I love that inside there is a mirror for easy application.
Beach Starfish is nude with peachy tone and Strawberry Bubble looks bright. It reminds me of juicy Watermelon and this shade scared me a lot. I hoped that it would apply sheer otherwise this blush would not be useful to me.
Embossing is again beautiful and my heart hurts when I have to use them but that is not why I purchased them (yes, it did helped ;) but nude blush was something I was looking for and pink one looked pretty on other peoples cheeks.
Swatches are sheer but buildable and there is also evident tiny silver shimmer in both blushes. Light pigment makes them easy to wear and I love the build in highlighters.
These two blushes are massive hits for me, I am able to use a little amount and get a soft flush of color with sheen.
I like my FlowerKnows blushes but these two are the only two with sateen finish, the rest are matte and finish on these Shell's Jewel blushes is my favorite. Now I am thinking of getting more from this line. I hear the new Unicorn blushes are also glowy... I am interested.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment