19 July 2026

Essence Drop of Sunshine Bronzing Drops

 Hello,

Summer is here and I decided to purchase this item to give me some glow and a bit of a tan look. I rarely stay at the Sun, if possible I avoid it as much as I can so all year round I am at the same shade. I thought that this shade would make a slight change and make my make-up a bit different for the Summer.

It is Essence Drop of Sunshine Bronzing Drops bottle with 25 ml of product. It is very liquid so I always give it a good shake before using it.

I was afraid to squeeze more because I was afraid it would spill. There is a very strong coconut scent to it, I find it very summary and not plasticky.


The shade was a big disappointment though. It is very orange on me :(  and I wish it would be more sheer. There aren't really visible sparkles but there is beautiful glow, if the shade would be more realistic this could be lovely.
I decided to mix it with one of my paler BB creams and it works like a charm. It makes it a tad darker and now I can wear it.


I guess at the end this is a good purchase since it will help me use up one other product which is also unusable on its own :)



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment