Hello,
there is so much buzz around Dinto lip products that I was super intrigued and I had to try them out. They offered them in sets with minis so I thought that would be a lovely way to try more shades. They have more than 30 shades and picking just a few was a hard task for me.
Applicators on minis aren't that much smaller than the ones included in regular sizes. It is mostly just the length of the black plastic part that is smaller.
So to name them again: Justitia, Silentium, Fidentia, another Silentium, Florentia and lastly Claritas. They are mostly in various shades of red/pink, there are some muted shades available but weren't offered in sets.
Silentium in more rosy red while Claritas is compared to the first one a bit more pink. Again I put each one on half of my lips and freshly applied there is little difference but after a while they turn almost the amse. If I would walk around no one would be able to tell that I am wearing two different shades :)
Fidentia sticks out the most, it is watermelon red. It keeps that pink in it but it is definitely in the red territory. It is bright and vibrant, fresh and juicy looking shade.
I am glad that I was able to make fresh swatches look different, because stains can easily merge into one another. All shades are very pigmented and easily cover my lips even when they are stained or just naturally red.
They apply shiny but after a few minutes them become more glossy. I like to put first layer down in a thin coat to avoid patchiness and then I layer second coat to the middle to make it really glossy. High shine lasts for one hour and then it is gone but strong tint remains. I love how even and longlasting it is. Formula on these is really nice and now I am looking at some more muted shades, something for the Autumn :)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment