08 April 2020

Galactic Glam

Hello,

I'm still painting my nails and trying to look decent. I rediscovered this lovely nail polish in already old Essence packaging. I remember loving this shade so I just had to try it and wear it again.


Essence Colour & Go galactic Glam nail polish.


It is a beautiful mid toned green with gold and green shimmer. I absolutely love the finish on it and I wish they would have more colors available.


I'm wearing two coats but on some nails I could do three. The next day I added another coat and it looked better. I did got some tip wear but nothing too major (keep in mind that it is an older nail bottle and while it still applies like a dream in the bottle wasn't moving much). On the fourth day I decided to scrub my bathroom and the nail varnish didn't survived it. It chipped and I had to completely remove it. Then I remembered why you have to be extra careful with green and blue nail polishes. My fingers were slightly stained (when I noticed that my skin is turning green I was extra careful) and my nails are a bit more yellow compared to before (I did use a thick layer of base nail polish underneath). Besides with the problems at the removing I don't have anything big to complain about, in fact today I repainted my nails with the same color, I just love it so much.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment