22 April 2020

Strawberry Bonbon

Hello,

for today I decided to go with something sweet and fruity...


The Body Shop shine lip liquid with Argan, Jojoba and Marula oil lip gloss in the shade Strawberry Bonbon.
The packaging holds 8 ml of product and I don't think I will use it up anytime soon.


The wand is the cutest, don't you think? And the scent is even better. It smells like those tutti fruity candies, very fruity sweet. I like it a lot but maybe for someone who is scent sensitive can be too much. Luckily I like the scent and hope I won't get sick of it.


I have picked this light bubble gum pink shade (they have a couple but none of the others caught my eye like this one did). It has some little, barely there shimmer but I don't think it is visible on the lips.


I cannot stress it enough how light this shade is, barely there but also it doesn't go into my lines (okay, on the bottom photo you can see just the tiniest bit of that but I just applied it and after a minute or two even that disappears but honesty, who is going to look me this close?)


It is glossy and juicy looking (not the glossiest gloss out there but still nice) and the shimmers isn't visible at all. The longevity could be better, it lasts max one hour on me and then I need to reapply.

All in all, I love the scent and actually the barely there, innocent looking pink is my jam right now but the poor performance (longevity) is a minus for me. I think I  will have fun wearing it but probably I won't repurchase it again or buy any other shades. There are better glosses out there for less in my opinion.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment