18 June 2016

Oriental Radiance

Hello,

I am all about moisturising but sometimes it feels right to completely strip the skin. It gives me the feeling that I'm thoroughly cleansing but don't worry, I follow up with something to restore my skin's balance.


My cleansing buddy is from Avon, their Planet SPA Oriental Radiance balancing facial cleanser with white tea. It doesn't really smell like white tea but rather like a fresh cut grass, pleasant and comforting, if I my ad. I love using it in the morning to get off my night cream plus all the oils, if I notice some breakouts popping up, I start using it also in the evening and it helps.
I also love the fact that it comes with a pump, somehow it makes it very convenient and easy. One pump of the product mixed with a couple of drops of water is enough but be careful, if it gets in your eyes it is not pleasant at all.

I would suggest it to all with oily skin, prone to breakouts or simply if you need to really cleanse your skin once in a while. Fresh cut grass scent makes it very pleasant to use and normally this line is more expensive but I often see it on sale. I'm no way near finishing this bottle but I'm pretty confident I will repurchase it once I'm done with this one.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment