13 June 2016

32. NOTD

Hello,

I'm back with another discontinued nail polish. This baby was treasured for years but now I decided to wipe the dust and use it again.

Essence Fateful Desire

This super old Essence Fateful Desire red shade is a beautiful mix of bright and dark. I'm never seen with bright, true red, it simply isn't my thing but this one is utter perfection and I'm trying to find a dupe for it to replace an almost empty bottle.

Essence Fateful Desire

In person it is a bit deeper but my camera made it brighter. For me this a beautiful cream and usually I get tired of creams but not this one, when I wake up and see this shade on my nails I just know it will be a good day.
Do you have a shade like this?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment