29 December 2015

Essence advent calendar XV

Hello,

I'm back with another polish form this years Essence limited edition calendar. I have to say that I'm really impressed. So far I like all of the colors and I'm sure I will wear them often (or for as long until I will use them all up).


Essence Kiss under the mistletoe

This time I will introduce you to the dark green shade which is called Kiss under the mistletoe. I'm not a huge fan of greens but this one is so simple. Plain dark green that interestingly enough appeal to me. I can wear it on it's own or I already have a vision to top it off with silver chunky glitter.


Essence Kiss under the mistletoe

It' s pretty dark but not so much that it would look almost black and the cream finish is a joy to apply.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment