05 December 2015

Essence advent calendar IV

Hello,

today is the fourth day of showing you goodies that are hiding inside Essence calendar. I have to say this one is a real beauty and I'm glad that this is another shade that is new to me (I don't own anything similar yet).


Essence Winter Wonderland

This one is called Winter Wonderland and it is a pastel baby blue shade. I fell for it the minute I saw it. I only have dark blue shades so this is something new for me.




However it applies a bit patchy and uneven so I had to be extra careful and patient.  What you see are three thin coats but from some angels you can see that it is a bit uneven (the texture not the opacity). It dries shiny and not matte.
I love the color, in poor light it kind of glows, but the formula is not the best but that won't stop me from wearing it. It made me realize that I really like pastels and I should own more blue shades.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment