10 April 2019

a little bit of shopping

Hello,

today I did some shopping, actually I was looking for a brow mascara for my sister (I found it) and alongside I purchased some bits for myself.


I went with the Catrice Future Female palette (I already have the Soul Searcher palette which will be up shortly) and when I saw this color scheme I had to have it. So far the quality is really nice but more about it at the end of the week.

I love lip gloss, especially cooling and tingly ones. I had my eyes on these Catrice volumizing lip boosters for quite some time now but I was always holding myself back (I have too many glosses but I'm almost done with the fourth one for this year so I decided to treat myself with a new one). I liked the bright coral/pink shade Pink up the volume so much that it had to come with me.

The last item is Essence Color up! Shine on! Rosey Glitz lipstick. Does it sound familiar? Yep, it is a backup. Last year it was sent to me and while I haven't completely used it up I already got myself a backup. It was on sale so is Essence trying to discontinue them or is just my store trying to get rid of them? For more info check here.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment