12 April 2019

Kaviar Gauche & Sun. Sand. & Golden Rainbows.

Hello,

today is just a little preview of some limited edition products from Essence and Catrice that I was lucky enough to receive from the PR team.


First is from Catrice and it is their latest collaboration with fashion designer brand Kaviar Gauche. I received retractable powder brush and blotting powder in Le Parfait Amour (the only available shade). This collection is already out and I'm thinking of getting the blush/highlighter duo.

The second collection is from Essence and it is called Sun. Sand. & Golden Rainbows. It is very Summery with bronzers and highlighters. I have received this beautiful baked multi colour highlighter trio in bronze-y tone named Dreams are Calling (there is also pinky version of it). I'm also very intrigued about the bronzer, maybe that will jump into my basked when I will see it in person  ;)



Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment