31 May 2018

Empties

Hello,

I'm  so not ready for the Summer but I'm trying. Every year I try to put more attention to my skin and hair during warmer months but after the season is gone I'm back to the lazy me. Sometimes taking care of myself is just too time consuming but I would like to change that.


I finished up Avon Foot Works Pineapple cooling foot lotion. It was pretty jelly like but very moisturizing also the fresh scent was a bonus. I always get these limited editions with great scents but more so because they are really nice and make my feet look presentable in no time.

This awesome scented Lush Plum Rain body wash was lovely. I loved the fresh plum scent and deep purple color but I think it is a little too expensive for what it is (I personally don't like to spent big bucks on washes but rather indulge in body lotions). It did last me for a long time and I'm in love with the scent but honestly I don't think I will repurchase it.

This mask,  Avon Advance Technique Moroccan Argan oil hair mask, was recommended to me by my sister who is using it for a long time now. The scent is typical for the line and I like it a lot. The mask itself worked really well in such a short time (at the back it says that you can rinse it off after 5 min and I don't have more time than that) and I was still able to see the difference in my hair. They were softer, silkier, smoother and with less frizz. I already repurchased it but now they have this pale gold packaging. I don't mind the outer look of a product as long as it is the same.

Catrice Cool & Matt primer stick was from last years limited edition and I already raved about it and I said that it is such a shame that they don't make it permanent. It is not the best  one out there, I have pretty oily skin and this one doesn't keep me matte all day long but my make-up wears so nicely through the day that I'm not mad. My L'oreal foundation looks great on top and that is what matters. I would repurchase it again if I could.

Catrice All Matt plush shine control powder in Transparent is my ultimate favorite powder. It looks amazing over freshly applied foundation or over greasy face after a couple of hours. It never makes me look cakey or patchy and I love it. This particular baby wasn't finished but I dropped it by accident and it shattered. I cleaned the floor and bought new one in the same day. I don't want to be left without it.

The very last item is Catrice Lip Glow Secret Glowtensify lip pencil which was reviewed on my blog quite recently and my overall impression wasn't good so instead of keeping it and saving it I decided to trash it and make room for better products. This one was pink and it is supposed to work with your warmth and unique chemistry to turn into your perfect pink shade. On me this type of color changing products always turn bright pink and this one was not an exception. At the moment I don't like loud lips but that was not what made me toss it away. It is the weird sticky, waxy texture that doesn't settle and it was driving me insane. I don't want to go full crazy so I'm letting go of this one.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment