28 March 2020

Electric Valley blush

Hello,

this is an older product that just got lost in my folders. I do use it quite often but I failed to post this review sooner, I'm quite sad that this was only a limited edition item, I wish they would make more shades with this formula and make them permanent.


It is blush from Trend It Up Electric Valley LE. Beautiful marbled blush that completely surprised me with its color.


It has this light nude-peach base with darker and warmer brown and bright pink swirls in it. It swatches as a very light peach and that really wasn't the shade I was expecting to get.


Here it is swatched at the back of my hand and it looks pretty light, thankfully my face is a bit paler and it does show up. I think it is one of those easy blushes that I can just apply and rush out the door because it will never look too much or unblended on my face.


I also love (besides the flattering color) the finish which is slightly shiny. There are no visible shimmer particles just a lovely sheen that adds that final touch to the look. I pretty much never wear highlighter on top of it because I feel like the finish is so beautiful and it works if I wear barely there make-up or if I put more effort and do a stronger one, it always compliments my look.
This is not my first blush or cheek product from Trend It Up and it definitely won't be the last one. I don't think I was ever disappointed with any of their cheek product.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment