08 May 2019

Natural Radiance II

Hello,

I'm back with another Trend it up highlighter. I like bronze shades and when I saw this highlighter I was very intrigued. It is gold but not typically yellow but rather more antique and almost bronze looking, it is still gold in its essence but more flattering on my pale skin tone than any other gold highlighters.


It is Trend it up Natural radiant highlighter in the shade 25 (no names just numbers to differentiate products).


This is the second highlighter from them and I bought it after I tried the pink toned one and since I was so impressed by the formula I had to get some more  ;)


Here I applied a heavy coat so it would show up on me and on photo but when I apply it on my cheeks it doesn't look so pigmented and it rather looks like a natural glow and it doesn't clash with my complexion or skin tone. Again it doesn't contain any shimmer or glitter particles but offers plenty of shine that looks quite natural. Just by looking at them in their pans I really wouldn't guess how awesome they are especially for the super low price, I hope they will add some more shades because I'm definitely interested  ;)



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment