28 May 2019

Project polish

Hello,

these two are both really old and sports some old type packaging. Both brands since changed their bottle design at least once. One of them was among one of my favorites but for the other one I didn't really care so this post is bitter sweet because they both still have plenty polish inside but it hardened so not even the nail polish thinner could help them out.


First is Catrice Luxury Lacquers Maliblue with gorgeous sand finish. I'm a sucker for rough finish in nail varnish and blue nail polish holds a special place in my heart. I would rate this one as one of my top five bottles and if would still be available I would get it in a heartbeat. There is something about this fun bright blue that makes my heart skip a beat so if you have any suggestions where to get something similar I would appreciate it.

The next one however was never on my mind. This Essence Gold Rush which is a shimmery pale gold has quite a backstory. I think I got it when I wanted to get the 'perfect' gold nail polish for my sister. I was checking some other golden shades but nothing felt quite right so I decided to get plenty and just mix the right color for her, at the end I found the 'perfect one' so I placed all of them from my basket back to the shelves but forgot this one so I ended up buying it. Instead of passing it on I used it maybe twice otherwise it was just sitting at the back of my drawl until I picked it up eventually just to find out that it is all hard and can't be used. At least now I have no choice but to throw it away.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment