29 September 2017

Project polish

Hello,

last month I gave two nail varnishes away and this moth I only used up one and even that one is small 5 ml bottle. I wore it quite a lot lately and even though I was constantly repainting the same color I didn't get too sick of it. I blame the unusual finish. Keep on reading to see what I mean.


I still don't know if these are Volare or Joy nail polishes. Is that the same brand just different name? Anyways, they don't have an individual stand but all of the polishes are tossed in a large see through bowl with a ridiculous low price tag.
I remember seeing these speckled ones on a blog and went into the store to get some for myself but I was only able to found one. They don't have names so I named it Strawberry Yogurt.


It is cool toned light pink with lots of little black non-reflective dots in it. I find that when it dries on the nails it starts to look more warm. I even paint over one of the nails the other day just to see the slight difference in the undertone.
I think that the dotted finish is unique and I loved wearing it a lot. It dries glossy and it is smooth, the dots which looks like seeds aren't touchable.
The bottles are small so is the price tag, I  didn't have any major problems with it. The wear time was average, it didn't crack on me but the tips started to show after two or three days which is normal if you work with computers all day long.
They probably don't make this shade or finish anymore but if I could find it in another color I would buy it.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment