22 October 2016

Big surprise

Hello,

I think I mentioned before that my sister is the best and she once again proved just how well she knows me with this huge gift from abroad. All of the items are from the brands which aren't available in my country so that makes it even better.


She took a trip to the The Body Shop and picked up this Wild Argan oil, the radiant oil for body and hair. I love oils and the scent on this one is amazing and I can't wait to start using it on my hair because the scent tends to stay longer if I spray my hair.

In the back is a lovely decorative box from Rituals with two mini perfumes. Voyage en Inde in a black bottle and Fleurs de L'Himalaya in a powdery pink. I will see how they perform on my skin and I will for sure take some more photos to show you how beautiful and simple the bottles are. BTW, this was gift with purchase so if you want to get it all you have to do is to shop at the Rituals...

Next is another Rituals item but this one is from Hammam Olive Secret line with refreshing eucalyptus and organic olive scent and it is a body wash but the lady in the store told my sister that because it contains clay a lot of people are using it as a face wash which is what I will try since I'm always trying to deep cleanse my face and what better way to do it than with clay, right?

I have never been in Kiko store and I almost said that I have nothing from them but now I remembered that my sister once gifted me a nail polish, so this item is not my first but it is my first skin care item from them. It is supposed to be micellar water for normal to dry skin and I will give it a go. There is never too much moisture, especially in Winter time.

In a round pot is a lovely light brown, Kiko eye shadow with some sparse shimmer in it. The shade is 122 Matte Beaver Brown and it looks like something I could wear without worrying about beeing too dark.

In a square pot is another Kiko single eye shadow but this one belongs to the wet and dry range, I got it in the shade 33 Pearly Golden Beige which is a beautiful yellow toned highlighter shade with tons of little shimmer. I love this type of colors for my inner corners and I can't leave it out but this shade has magnetic closure (I know this isn't anything new but this is my first and it feels more luxurious than it probably is).

The last item is from M.A.C. and it is their technakohl eye liner in the shade Raisinette which is a very dark brown and I think it will be a nice replacement for my black and grey pencils and it will look phenomenal with warmer toned shadows.

Whuh, that was a lot, right? It will take me a long time to properly test everything but it will be fun.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment