17 October 2015

1. NOTD


Hello,
today I decided to show you what I am wearing on my nails. It is one of my oldies but it is very well loved. In fact this is my first red nail polish and I feel in love with it immediately . I was wearing it non stop and this is actually my second bottle since I finished one already. 





Avon nailwear pro Cherry Jubilee nail polish, my bottle is a couple of years old and since then they changed their core line. I don't know if the formula has changed but they still have this color. On the new bottles they added the + sign so it reads nailwear pro+. I have a little less than a half left and when that is gone I'm buying myself another one. The first coat can apply a bit streaky but the second evens everything out and deepens the color. It has a cream finish and it dries super shiny. I usually add a top coat after a day or two. The color is definitely red but with a brown undertone. It is dark and muted and to me it looks sophisticated. Whenever I wear it I feel like a grown up woman who can do everything. 




Thank you for reading and have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment