29 October 2015

Bourjois blush

Hello,

I bought my first Bourjois blush last week. I heard so much about them and this particular shade was on sale. I cheeked their official site and this shade is still on available for purchase. 


Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Jasper Rose 

This is Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Jasper Rose. It is beautiful pinky peachy shade with silver shimmer. When I apply it on my cheeks it looks more of a silver sheen rather than straight forward shimmer. Thay are famous for their amazing scent, I can't put my finger on it but it is delicious. Quite flowery and a bit spicy, a mix of summer and more autumnal scents. I can smell it when I open it and also when I'm applying it but it does fade away and I can't smell it once I'm done with my make-up.



Blush is housed in a traditional little round pot. It has magnetic closure which is a nice touch. Inside there is a quite soft brush (I haven't tried it yet but I will after it will dry cuz I just washed it) and a mirror. It is big enough if I'm doing something on my eye, otherwise I think it is to small. 
I like it a lot, the scent is amazing, I love the color I just have to be careful not to over do it because it is very pigmented. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Next time I will try some other colors ;)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day 


No comments:

Post a Comment