30 September 2020

Empties

 Hello,

my goodness how time flies. I had some other post half ready but my laziness was in the way. Oh well, there is still more time next month ;)


Lets first start with Biobaza purple fresh body lotion with Lavender and Lemon. I love anything lavender so combination with lemon sounded nice enough to get it and the fresh jet calming lavender note in here is absolutely lovely. I love the scent but the packaging is a bit off for me. The lotion is quite liquid so the tube which has the opening at the bottom is a bit inconvenient (some of the product got spilled before I adjusted and started to shaking the tube upside down before opening it). I started to use it right after I got home form a vacation and perhaps my skin was a bit dry and I felt like this didn't moisturize it enough on its own. I love the scent but I feel like it is not nourishing enough for me... I bough another tube at the same time with a different scent so soon I will test it out and then I will decide if this is something worth repurchasing or not.

Next is lovely Yves Rocher Monoi Lagoon hair and body wash. I absolutely adore this rich scent and it is great for vacation time or when I want to feel like I'm on a vacation. It is meant to be used all over the body and usually I don't use these multipurpose products on my hair but this smelled so nice that I used it as a shampoo and even the next day my hair smelled divine. I think every year they come out with this collection and I'm interesting in picking it up next year again.

This next yellow bottle is a bit hard to recognize but it is Yves Rocher Monoi body oil. I purchased it at the same time as the previous product but the oil on this one started to leak and the label came off completely. The scent was the same, tropical and super sweet, just how I like it. I don't think this oil is the best for my skin (not nourishing enough) but on a vacation I mixed it with Apricot oil (I finished it in my previous empties and I felt like the combo was really nice, moisturizing from the Apricot part and the Frangipani note in here made it a winner). I will probably repurchase it again next year because I adore the scent.

Then we have this mini sized Nivea MicellAIR water. I received it in an advent calendar which I bought a couple of years ago. It was scentless and really nice. I felt like it removed pretty much all of my make-up residue that was left after a two step cleansing method. I don't think I came across a 'bad' micellar water so far. At the moment I'm using something else but if I ever see this one on sale or with a nice price tag I will repurchase it again.

Second to last product was a complete fail for me. I remember buying the entire set (lotion, body wash, hand cream and this body spray and splitting it with my sister) but only now I decided to use it. It is Avon natural Milk and Honey body spray and this is pure alcohol, it settles down after a couple of minutes and then it has a nice creamy milk & honey scent but to get through the first minutes was a struggle that I did not want to endure. I decided to just pour it away and call it done. I'm not 100% sure if the high alcohol levels are due to its age or that is just the way it is, I definitely won't buy it again.

The very last item is one of my favorites and it is The Body Shop Moring hand cream. In general I like their hand creams but this scent put a spell on me. It is very heavy white floral with some underlaying creaminess. I absolutely love it, so much that I purchased the big tub of the body butter from the same scent and I can't wait to start using it. I would just like to touch on the formula a bit because I noticed that different scents have different textures. This one is almost a gel but a little goes a long way, if i used a bit too much it would get a bit sticky so I was careful not to use too much plus that means that I had this little 30 ml tube for months.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment