17 December 2016

Deep Plum

Hello,

blushes are becoming some of my favorite items and since I started using them last Autumn you would thought that I don't have that many, right? Well, you would be wrong, at this point I have 20 pans of blush counting the two from Avon I bought in my last campaign. So, for today I decided to show you one of them and give you my thoughts about it.


It comes in Avon's standard sleek black packaging which is the same as their eye shadow quads.


It is Avon luminous blush in the shade Deep Plum. To me it looks more like a mauve color but it does have some plumy undertones.


Inside you get a big mirror which is a plus but also a flimsy and scratchy brush for which I can't find any purpose.


This shade is packed with golden shimmer, don't get me wrong I love glowing cheeks in fact I rarely wear matte blushes but when I opened this one for the first time all I could think was, holy cow is this shimmery.


This blush is very pigmented but still buildable which is great, specially if you are fair. I noticed that the shimmer magically disappeared. Some of it is still there but it is not a glittery bomb as I was afraid of.


On a closer swatch you can see that the shimmer is not too distracting. The color also looks a bit different than in the pan, on my skin it turns berry, more pink than mauve. If you like that then great but I personally think that this color doesn't suit me so I will probably return it.

All in all this blush is really nice but unfortunately I don't like how this color looks on my skintone. Next week I will start using the other shade and I'm crossing my fingers that I will like it better.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment