07 December 2016

Fresh skin and bouquet of roses

Hello,

I used up my Mixa cleansing micellar water for sensitive skin and I wasn't too impressed with it so when I started using the new micellar water I had low expectations in order not to be too disappointed.


My sister brought me this bottle as a gift from abroad since we don't have this brand here. It is Kiko pure clean water, micellar cleansing water for normal to dry skin. I'm usually very oily but in this cold and dry weather my skin is rather flakey and dry.


This opening is very interesting and I have never had a bottle like this and it took me almost two weeks to figure it out. I know, I'm an idiot. So basically you just put the cotton pad on top and press it down while the bottle stands tall (no turning it upside down or shaking). For me two pumps are enough (I wipe my make-up off with a baby wipe and then wash it with a face wash so this is just to make sure everything is removed) and if there is any make-up residue left it gets it off. I tried it also on the face full of make-up and it worked like a charm, no tugging or dragging but I still prefer to use my baby wipes and face wash first simply because that way micellar water will last me for longer and I just got so used of doing the three step cleanse that if I don't do it like that I don't feel like my face is clean.
I don't know how much it costs because it was a gift but if it would be available for me to repurchase it I definitely would. This water is very gentle and effective but also it is scented, to me it smells like a fresh bouquet of roses. I don't think cosmetic items should be scented but if they do it right I like it. The scent is not too strong and it doesn't linger but if they would offer the perfume in the same scent it would be on my wishlist.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment