12 November 2020

Into the Dark

 Hello,


I think it is time to show off this pretty varnish. It is one of my favorites and such a jewel in my collection.



It is Essence Vampire's Love LE nail polish in the shade Into the Dark. A beautiful navy color with silver sparkle.
This shade charmed me years ago when I first saw it in the store and I just had to have it. Blue has remained as one of my favorite colors to paint on my nails.


I absolutely love the dark base but as dark as it looks it never comes across as black, it has enough life to it to remain blue. The silver shimmer nicely compliments the paint but when I still had gold top coat with the same sized particles I loved putting that on top and I loved the gold and blue combo.

This nail polish is almost gone and I will miss it dearly but I already bought a deep navy shade which will respectfully replace this love of mine.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment