15 August 2020

Empties

 Hello,

another half a month has gone by and all I have for you is a bag full of empty products.



First lets start with a good one. It is Alkmene tea tree face wash. Very nice gel consistency with tea tree that helps keep my skin acne free and I love it very much. I definitely need to go and buy some more because at the moment I'm out of it.

I used to love and use pretty much only Dove deodorants but then I wanted to try something new. My sister gave me this Dove 48h Deodorant with matcha green tea and sakura blossom. It made me realize why I like them so much. It is still a very good one but now I'm layering it with another deodorant to get the perfect smell free combo. I need to go to the store and pick some more, maybe in a different scent, Pear perhaps?

I purchased this Balea Bahamas dream body lotion with coconut and frangipani scent ether last year or two years before. It is pretty old and I'm glad that I finished it up. It is very liquid and when I open it up I have to be really careful not to spill it. At first it smells really nice just like the description says but quickly it gets the plastic-y aftertaste and I don't like that. Quite a few Balea products did that to me and maybe that is the sign to stop buying them?

Next is my love: Essence camouflage Healthy Glow concealer in Light Ivory. This is my third tube and I hope they will never discontinue it. Great coverage and barely there creasing. I already have backup but out of curiosity I bought the matte version. It is not bad but I think I prefer the Healthy Glow one (it is a bit lighter in tone but other than that I don't see the difference in performance).


Next is SPA Ceylon happy uplifting balm roll on that my sister brought from abroad. I use to really like these fresh scents but now I moved to something sweeter and richer. I am aware that this is not meant to be worn as a fragrance but the scent is so strong that it overpowers everything. It is also very oily so I wasn't able to put it on my temples or on my wrists because I would just wipe it out onto my hair or clothes so I ended up using it in my car. I would put a bit of it on a paper and leave it in my car and the refreshing scent in a hot automobile felt really nice. 

Next is another love of mine and it is The Body Shop tea tree pore minimiser. It is already discontinued and I'm using my very last tube of it which is pretty sad. I like to apply this before my make-up to 'treat' my skin with tea tree. I really believe that my skin don't produce so much acne when I use products with tea tree and using face wash, oil and primer all with this magical ingredient in it... my skin is blemish free or at least not so very acne occupied since I started using more tea tree (I also know that a proper diet and combination of various ingredients play a massive role).

Another holy grail is this Beauty Glam clear skin serum with Salycylic acid and this particular acid is another miracle for my skin. I approximately use it every second day and aging my blemishes heal much faster or at least don't grow to such extents as they used to. I already got myself a new bottle and is already in good use.

Thank God this beautiful serum from Avon Advance Technique isn't gone yet. They did change or discontinued a couple but they left this silky hair serum. It is my third bottle and I like to use it especially on damp hair and in the morning they are softer and silkier, just like the bottle suggests. I don't have a back up yet but I have some other ones that I need to try first before I go back to this one.

The very last item is this limited edition Catrice Kaviar gauche face powder. It is a bit smaller, 4 g, than the 'regular' sized powders but it still took me a long time to finish it up. It is white and even on me (super pale gal) the slight white tone was present. Whenever I would apply it as a touch up (after 3-4 hours) it made my make-up look a bit cake-y and not so nice so I ended up using it as a neck powder (I use a bit of foundation on my neck as well and I need to powder it otherwise my hair will stick to it). 


That is all for my empties. I did order some new skin care online from a company I haven't tried before and I can't wait to try the products out. I hope I will find some new holy grails.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment