30 November 2018

Empties

Hello,

I took a bit of a break from blogging but I think that now I'm back. There was no particular reason for absence, I just needed to rejuvenate, charge my batteries and blogging just didn't fit in. I will slowly started to dip my toes back into the water and if it will feel right...
We are at the end of the new month and it is time to get rid of my trash  ;)


First is Avon's Today for Him body wash and shampoo. I really liked this scent (sometimes manly fragrances feel right) and I used it exclusively on my hair. It cleansed my hair really well (I like to coat my hair with some oil and some of the shampoos just can't wash it off), removed all of product buildup and my hair were not dry but rather smooth and shiny. I think it is still available and I will soon pick another tube of it.

Avon naturals 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner with  Basil and Lotus flower was another great shampoo for my hair. It made them smooth and sleek, kind of like how they look after a fresh cut. Very bouncy, healthy and shiny. The scent was very soft but so so nice. I manged to get another bottle before it sold out. I would definitely get more if I could.

Avon Senses Xtreme body wash with main notes of  Grapefruit, Amber and Cedarwood. The scent was very manly and as I said previously sometimes I really like it on myself especially under the shower. Somehow this type of scent makes me feel extra clean. I did liked this scent but I know they have many more so probably I will try something else next (at the moment I have Magnolia scented one and that suits me at the moment).

Himalaya Foaming Neem face wash is one of my favorite face washes. It foams really nicely and manages to remove all of my make-up, even mascara and while taking it all of it doesn't irritate my eyes. Right now I'm using something else but just today I was at the store where they had -50% on this face wash and I grabbed two more bottles even though it is not expensive (full price is a bit over the 5 € mark).

Another one of my favorites is this Neutrogena oil free moisturizer. I have stopped counting through how many tubes of this I went but this light and jet moisturizing formula convinces me every time. Great for oily and dehydrated skin.

The big pot in the middle is Avon Skin so Soft body butter with Jojoba oil. This one was new to me and while I like this formula and it smelled really nice in the packaging when I put it on my skin I was a bit disappointed. It still smelled nice but it was so faint... I probably won't get it again but the one in the pink box...  ;)


Avon Planet SPA nourishing face mist with Damask Rose was a lovely face mist. Actually this is my second bottle but I remember they only sold it for a very short time and together in a set (face mist, massage face mask and body oil, all three products smell divine). I loved it on my bare face, over moisturizer or make-up. It just made my face look more hydrated and especially when I wore make-up and I would spritz some on top it always made it look better. I'm so sad that they don't sell it anymore but the Lavender one from Melvita also does the trick for me but their Rose one doesn't. Thank god I also like Lavender ;)

The big golden egg is Tony Moly egg pore face primer. It was one of my first face primers and I really liked it. It was silicone based one so something appropriate for my oily skin and I managed to use almost entire pot but a little bit was left inside but it got dry and a bit flakey so I decided to just throw it away. I like it but when the months went by I find out better ones so I won't be repurchasing it.

Another favorites of mine is this little pot of magic. Avon Anew nutri-advance eye cream is very rich and nourishing and I can see the difference when I use it for a couple of days. My eye area looks fresher, more plumped and younger. This one is a definite must in my night time skin regime. At the moment I'm testing something new but it doesn't even come close.



Avon Classic Beige lipstick is super old so I don't even know which line it belonged but I really like the slightly glossy feel but after a while it settled and left a nice even stain on my lips. The tone is rather brown but I liked it. If this would still be available I would get a full size and I would check some other shades because of the amazing long lasting formula.

The very last item on that photo is from Slovenian brand Milnica and this is their Green tea Elixir. It is very liquid (watery consistency) and brown toned but I was so surprised at how moisturizing it felt on my skin. A little bit went a long way so this bottle lasted me for quite some time. The only 'flaw' is that it made my skin very dewy, glossy (if you have oily skin then you know that this is a big no no) but I have 'solved' in the only way I could. I used it at night when I don't care how glossy or greasy I look ;)  This is already on my to buy list but I would like to use up some other elixirs/serums first but then I will get it again.



For the end I have two of my currently favorite face powders. The fist top one is Essence All about matte fixing compact powder waterproof version which is white. It also comes in a regular non waterproof version (red writing) which was my favorite for a while but then these two replaced it (seriously, if you have oily skin try these two). The only complain I have about it is that it makes me so pale. I'm pretty white but apparently I'm not white as a fresh milk. Thank god I had some powder which is too dark for me but applied on top of this one it was perfect. I already repurchased it, this Essence one, not the darker one from Benecos. That one is still quite full  ;)

The next one is already my second Catrice All matt plus in Transparent which is very close to my skin color (still a bit lighter but not really noticeable, is comes in white and two other darker shades). This one doesn't keep my skin matte for so long as the Essence one does but it is great for touch-ups because it just doesn't look cakey. I kept it at work and I powdered if I needed and my make-up looked nice throughout entire work day. This one is also already repurchased and in good use.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment