04 October 2026

New package no. 4

 Hello,

this is the last part of this particular shopping basket. I think I picked up very exciting items and some of them are already in the testing period. 


On the top left corner there are two Holika Holika My Fave Piece Shadows in Honeyed Peach and bottom one is Peach Oolong Tea. I am craving some peach and coral toned shadows and these have some shimmer in it. I can't wait to try them out.

Next are two lip pencil from one of my favorite brands. They are Heart Percent Dote on Mood Line Proof Lip Pencils in Beige Salmon and Haze Mauve. I have tried so many amazing product from them that I just had to try out their lip pencils.

Then there are super popular Nuse Reju Lip Glosses in dark Fig Drizzle and pretty in pink Bunny Fizz. They always look so juicy on everyone lip that I wanted to experience it too. I hope they will look the same on me and that I picked the right shades.

Still in the packaging is Joocyee Glitter Eyeshadow single, this time I picked Cold Silver Gun shade which is supposed to be very intense and my vision is that it will look magical in colder months. I can't wait to try it out.

Big palette is Bbia Essential Eye Palette and I picked Your Mauve option. I know that trying so many new palettes from the unfamiliar brand isn't too smart but I wanted to get this one for a long time but it was constantly sold out (other 6 pan palettes from them were just a bonus, an instant crave).

Lastly but not least is Coralhaze Dew Drop Tint in the color option Fairy. I was impressed with the first one that I purchased a while ago that when I saw this pretty pink I picked it up to expand this line.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment