Hello,
when I saw this pretty affordable brand I was a bit sceptical especially since there isn't whole lot of swatches available online, at the end I found extra discount and picked one shade to try it out.
All of their shadows have this cream packaging which is not a representation of the shade inside. It is Oulac Cream Shadow Stick in the shade Hollywood Dream.
Shade looks very interesting straight from the pencil but once it melts into the skin it is not as speckled. Formula is creamy and it glides with ease.
On my skin is taupe/brown with a neutral/cool undertone. I like that there is plenty of shimmer and since it is packed it never disappears and I like a shimmery eye.
Shadow is creamy and I like to blend it with my finger to soften the edges and sheer it out but shimmer remains and after a few seconds when it sets it does not move. I can wear it alone or topped off with some powder shadow and it works also as a primer for my very oily lids.
I like the multi dimensional shadow, because it can be easily used as one and done shadow. It looks different from different angles and then the shimmer also adds to the glow.
I love this shadow for how longlasting it is even without a primer underneath, I love the shade and finish. It can be sheered out or build up, it gives me a lot of possibilities and I can see myself using it a lot and even buying more shades.
I like the multi dimensional shadow, because it can be easily used as one and done shadow. It looks different from different angles and then the shimmer also adds to the glow.
I think I picked really a stunner, they also have a lot of matte shades but I know myself and I tried shimmery one.
I love this shadow for how longlasting it is even without a primer underneath, I love the shade and finish. It can be sheered out or build up, it gives me a lot of possibilities and I can see myself using it a lot and even buying more shades.
Apparently Hollywood Dream in also my dream :)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment