Hello,
I am back with more Dinto products, every lip product that they have looks intriguing to me.
It is Dinto Deep-Kissed Plumping Lip Enamel in the shade Lovesick Bell. With the plumping in the name I should have known but I still decided to give it a go.
I like how the applicator has a little dip to carry product, scent is delightfully fruity, reminiscent of juicy grape and I love how longlasting it is.
It does not tingle but there is light coolness to it and it lasts for about half an hour. I think it would be nice in the Summer to cool down.
Formula is buildable and can be applied heavy or sheered out to getting that hint of coral brightness. I like how it brightens my complexion but a little pigment settles into my lip lines, it is not very bad but up close it is noticeable.
It is not mirror like glossy but the shine lasts for about 1,5 hours and then another half an hour it is a bit shiny, it has that lip balm slight glow.
I like the scent and shade is very pretty, the longevity is amazing because if I am doing errands I just put it on and go.
I wish it would be glossier and create super shiny lips.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment