08 October 2026

Creamsicle lip gloss

 Hello,

it is bunny time. This brand has some cool products and at first I wanted to get more lip glosses and cream cheek products, at the end I settled for one item only and I would build my collection slowly...


It is Hyntoor Pink Planet Watery collection and I picked P01 thinking it would be pink gloss. Upon opening this one did not match the photos online. Bunny ears are still cute :)


Applicator is a bit wider, there is very light fruity scent and the shade is pastel orange with no shimmers, I really don't have anything like it in my collection.


Shade is sheer but can be build up to a creamsicle, it is a nice shade but I don't love orange on me. I still tried it out and since I can sheer it out I like it and I think I will use it up.


Packaging has cute factor without being too much, scent is light so I will probably not get sick of it, the only 'issue' is the shade I was not expecting. I think I can use it up but probably this gloss will not make me fall in love with this color. 

Longevity isn't too great, on me it lasts for about half an hour and then it needs reapplying. 




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment