21 September 2024

Dr. PawPaw lips

 Hello,

I have been using some Dr. PawPaw products. Recently I have found them in our online stores and I have been super curious about them. I also wanted to get some tinted ones but for starters I decided to get oil and non tinted version to try the formulas. 


In the purple tube is the oil variant. It is clear, scent free and very liquid. 
White one is also scent free, with no color but it is shimmery (I remember it was on sale, so being cheap I picked it up). The sparkles are gold and blue/purple, quite small but when I rub my lips together I can feel them.


First swatch is the super liquid oil and it just shows you what it does on the lips. If I applied too much it started to run down my chin :(    if I applied the normal amount I have to reapply every 10min and that is no joke. I used up this 8ml tube in a few days. Reapplying so often is not my jam and I will not be buying it again.
The shimmery balm has different texture and is much nicer. I do wish to pick up a non glittery option but even this is not too bad. The consistency melts on my lips and feels nice and hydrating. It stays put for much longer, think 30-40min and even then I don't need to reapply consistently. This 10ml tube will last me for so much longer than the oil. I am seriously thinking of picking the tinted ones in Peach Pink and Rich Mocca, the original in yellow or bright green with shea butter, maybe even dark blue which is the overnight lip mask... there are also two size options, the smaller 10ml has a convenient angled opening, nice for lip application while the larger 25ml tubes don't have that and you probably have to use fingers to applied them and for me that is simply not that practical so I am looking into the 'smaller' ones .

Thank you for reading and have a nice day 


No comments:

Post a Comment